Now that your vehicle has been restored at Peterson Auto Body, we would like to help you preserve your investment. Here are some helpful hints to follow during these critical first few months while your paint is curing:
First Three Months
- Rinse your car before washing to remove any grit.
- Wash your car in the shade.
- Never use hot water.
- Avoid car washes with high-pressure washers
After Three Months
- Rinse your car before washing to remove a
- Wash your car frequently, preferably by hand
- For heavy soil, use a mild liquid soap
- Wash your car in the shade
- Rinse completely, then dry with a chamois or terry cloth.
For more information about making your paint last call us a 208.378.9030 or visit us at 1450 N. Kimball Street Boise, Idaho 83704.